A powerful course that will teach you how to look and feel ageless in your thirties & beyond!
In this course you will learn about Diet Basics, Lifestyle Factors, and elements of Longevity that promote an ageless way of life. Over the course of three modules you learn what to eliminate from your diet to stay ageless, how to ensure your body is receiving adequate nutrition, powerful detox rituals you can incorporate to increase your longevity, beauty remedies that will leave you glowing, and how to exercise effectively and get results. In addition you will learn health lessons directly from renowned longevity and health experts that will equip you to transform your lifestyle.
You will finish the course equipped with quality information and a workbook designed to help you lay the foundation for you to elevate and create new ageless lifestyle habits.
Pre-Enrollment Fee: $197 OR 4 Monthly Payments of $49.99
After August 12th Enrollment Fee: $249
Over the course of three modules you will learn:
- What to eliminate from your diet to stay ageless
- How to ensure your body is receiving adequate nutrition tailored to YOU
- Powerful detox rituals you can incorporate to increase your longevity
- How to exercise effectively and get results 30+
- Health lessons directly from renowned longevity and health experts
The class format includes informative videos, text articles, images, handouts, and audio interviews.
You will finish our course equipped with:
- A Staying Ageless Workbook with quality information summarized from the course
- A list of ongoing resources to add to your toolbox
- New detox rituals to can start doing immediately
- Checklist/ Goal Worksheet for staying ageless
- Lifetime access to the course portal
For today only if you purchase within the next 48 hours, we will add to your class package a hardcopy of Victoria Moran's book: The Good Karma Diet & an ebook copy of Esosa's book Got Veg? How to Thrive on a Plant-Based Diet!
LIMITED TIME BONUS OFFER!!!
LIMITED TIME BONUS OFFER!!!
Many popular diets call for avoiding some foods or eating others exclusively. But as The Good Karma Diet reveals, the secret to looking and feeling great is actually quite simple: Treat our planet and all its inhabitants well. In this revolutionary book, bestselling author Victoria Moran reveals that by doing what’s best for all creatures and the planet, you align your eating with your ethics—a powerful health and wellness tool if there ever was one! Get your hardcopy FREE with your enrollment in Staying Ageless 30+ TODAY!
As the popularity of plant-based diets continues to soar, so does the mounting scientific evidence that eating more fruits and vegetables is a sound decision for anyone seeking optimal health. Got Veg? How to Thrive on a Plant-Based Diet, now available for purchase, is packed with practical and inspiring information, including: step-by-step instructions to help readers prepare for a plant-based lifestyle, explanation of the levels of a plant-based diet, a thorough breakdown of the nutrients your body needs to thrive, how to transition, kitchen prep, over fifty recipes, and more. This book is a must-read for anyone seeking to use the power of plant-based eating to experience a higher level of vitality, youthfulness, creativity, well-being, and harmony with the planet. Esosa E. calls upon over ten years of experience living as a plant-eater, to write Got Veg? How to Thrive on a Plant-Based Diet, and create the guide she wished existed when she was first venturing into the world of plant-based living.
While reading this book you will:
- Discover a joyful way of eating that allows you to stop counting calories
- Learn about essential nutrients needed to thrive on a plant-based diet
- Boost your awareness of how to prepare your favorite dishes without animal products
- Discover several options for how to incorporate more fruits and vegetables in your diet
- Learn key health benefits to adopting a plant-based diet
- Understand the bodies’ detoxification process and how best to transition your diet
- Learn how to set up a plant-based kitchen
- Receive guidance on creating your daily plant-based meal plan
- Obtain over fifty easy plant-based recipes to jumpstart your new lifestyle
Whether you are an ardent vegetarian, a health-conscious consumer, or just someone in search of a wellness transformation, “Got Veg? How to Thrive on a Plant-Based Diet,” offers information that will forever change the way you look at fruits and vegetables. Get your ebook version of Got Veg? FREE with your enrollment today!
To sweeten the package will also add a one hour group conference call with Khaleeqa & Esosa where you can ask some of your personal questions!!! Call will be ONLY for those student who purchase by midnight EST Saturday and scheduled on a date TBA after course launch on August 12th.
This class empowered me to take my health back!
"Staying ageless 30+ has empowered me to take my health back. I didn't realize that I could change the quality of my life and how I aged through nutrition and changing my habits. I look forward to getting older with the knowledge this program has equipped me with."
— Lisa Pinkett
Thoroughly impressed with the quality of information.
"As a Doctor and someone who is always coming across trendy health information, I was thoroughly impressed with the quality of information presented in Staying Ageless 30+. The course focuses on sustainable nutrition and lifestyle habits that scientifically enable the human body to repair and prevent premature aging. I would highly recommend this program to anyone looking to turn back the hands of time."
— Dr. Mayra Suero-Wade
Staying Ageless 30+ changed the way I think about health & beauty.
“Seriously, I didn't know what to expect! I love this class. It was jam packed with information that totally changed the way I think about health and beauty. The Workbook is a great resource and has left me with more materials I can explore going forward. I feel ready to make a lifestyle change, so this is perfect! Thank you!”
— Jill S.